Kick start your IT Career with a 10-week Internship at a Global Investment Bank.
Our Summer Internship will provide passionate individuals with hands on experience working within a tech team of one of the world’s leading banks. You will gain hands on experience working on live projects giving you a fantastic introduction into technology within Investment Banking and the potential to land a full-time role after you graduate.
MThree Consulting is a globally recognised and trusted technology consultancy. We have experienced rapid growth, with teams of consultants working on major projects in many of the leading investment banks. We have onsite locations in the world’s major financial hubs of London, New York, Hong Kong, Cape Town and Hyderabad.
Our focus is on building strong relationships with our clients and ensuring that all our employees are exposed to the most exciting roles within the largest organisations.
What is the MThree FTIP programme?
This internship is designed to give you an insight into how technology effects the fast-paced industry of Investment Banking as well as the opportunity to work on real life projects as a Software Developer.
You will add real value to the team and business by understanding your strengths and how these can contribute to overall organisation goals.
The programme takes place for 10 weeks over the summer - from the end of June to the end of August and will require you to be able to work in London full time during this period.
You will be supported throughout the internship in the form of a Line Manager at the bank you are placed with and by our dedicated MThree mentor for any additional support and guidance required. Our mentor is passionate about developing the next generation of leaders in FinTech and will help you thrive during the FTIP programme and nurture your core skills.
Examples of technologies can you expect to be using?
- Rest Api
- CSS Styling
MThree is committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of society to continue to develop a diverse and varied workforce. All that we ask for is that you are genuinely passionate about Technology within the finance sector.
If you are ambitious, passionate and match all the following criteria please get in touch:
- Graduating with a degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Currently in your penultimate year of study and expecting a 2.1 or above
- Available for 10 weeks over the summer of 2018 (during the months stated)
- Possess the drive to make a difference within your respective industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK - full time
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlement
- Opportunity to continue to earn throughout your final year at university and beyond
- Potential job offer upon competition of your degree
- Join a global network of professionals and likeminded individuals
- Expand your knowledge of a prestigious industry
You can find out more about what the Internship entails from last year's cohort here.