At MThree we partner talented technology professionals with leading global businesses. We’re looking for passionate, ambitious graduates to work for one of our biggest investment banking clients as Technology Service Delivery Managers.
This role will see you work as part of a fast-paced team, playing a key role in the end-to-end delivery of high profile technology programmes and projects across the organisation.
Successful applicants will attend the 24-month MThree Alumni Graduate Programme, which involves 4-8 weeks of fully-paid, intensive training and career coaching, giving you the skills to hit the ground running in your new role.
What you’ll need:
- 2:1 degree or above in computer science or STEM
- Good knowledge of core MS Office products (Word, Excel, Project, Visio)
- A keen interest in financial markets
- A desire to be challenged and learn new skills
- Results-driven with strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask, prioritise and work without close supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills — must be able to convey ideas, concerns, opinions and provide appropriate reporting across the business
- A team-player mindset with a collaborative approach to work
- A motivated, proactive self-starter attitude
- Excellent analytical skills.
What you’ll learn:
- Knowledge of financial markets, trading and banking businesses
- The processes within an investment bank, from sales to back office
- An understanding of risk and compliance
- Project management techniques and approaches
- The software development life cycle, planning and change management
- SQL, Advanced Excel and Microsoft Visual Basic.
What we offer:
- In-depth, interactive and fully-paid training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field
- A competitive graduate salary, with regular pay reviews and a flexible benefits package that includes gym membership
- Continued training and pastoral care, as and when you need it
- Regular social events
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to break into a desirable and competitive industry.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate prioritisation governance forums with the senior leadership team up to senior level
- Gather requirements from IT teams including developers, support, testers and others
- Manage priorities and stakeholders according to governance principles.
- Communicate the prioritisation outcomes across the organisation
- Support the creation and maintenance of the various weekly and monthly Programme reports.