We are looking for an expert software developer with competency in Java Development who has a passion for training and staff technical development. The individual will be focused on increasing the level of relevant skills and knowledge within the Mthree consultant population through the provision of training and learning support.
The focus will be on generating training materials and delivering training in group and one to one scenarios on software and operating systems, database technologies and vendor software packages.
- Design and writing of training materials
- Delivery of training courses
- Conducting and organizing technical interviews and assessments
- Mentoring our junior consultants including on-site visits
- Responding to and liaising with HR on new training requests
- Assisting with technical component of appraisals of our junior consultant population
- Keeping abreast of latest trends in key investment banking technologies and reporting updates
- Evaluates all training interventions through trusted L&D methods
- Aiding sales colleagues with client technical requirements including; interpretation, definition, requirement analysis, implementation plans
- Joining the Global Sales Director and other senior Consultants in high level business development and sales meetings – Highlighting the expertise of Mthree to deliver bespoke training.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Expert developer in an OOPL (Java, C++, C# etc), preferably with investment banking experience.
- Expert knowledge of database technologies, job control and monitoring.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in training design and development and training delivery.
- First class presentation skills
- Expert at PowerPoint and other related software
- Self-confident and able to deal with complexity
- Excellent technical interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate to the high level complex discussions that the delegates and training population would expect.