Are you a practised programmer? Targeting the perfect role in technology? Curious about a career in travel tech?
As a software developer in aviation at MThree, you’ll have the chance to advance your skills while carving your best path through the world of work.
At MThree we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re on the hunt for ambitious grads to join the MThree Alumni Graduate Programme in Canary Wharf, London, commencing in September.
You’ll start with 4-8 weeks of training here at MThree HQ to help you hit the ground running (we pay you a salary from day one). Then you’ll complete a 24-month placement with one of our partner organisations, where you’ll be at the heart of their tech activities (with help from MThree all the way). After that, most of our graduates progress to a permanent position with the organisation. The possibilities are endless.
Once successfully completed, we work with our aviation clients to source interview opportunities for you, and kickstart your career in technology.
What you’ll need:
- 2:1 degree in STEM
- Knowledge of a programming language e.g. Java, C++, C# or Python
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A motivated, self-starter attitude
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills.
What you’ll learn:
- In-depth knowledge of the travel technology market and the different business/IT teams involved
- How to work successfully in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- The software development lifecycle
- The fundamentals of Linux and SQL
- How to code in C++
What you’ll receive:
- Fully-paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field
- A competitive graduate salary, with:
- Pay reviews every six months
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care throughout the 24-month programme
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry.
What you’ll do:
If successful, you’ll work with one of our clients as a software developer, designing, developing and maintaining complex applications in a global team environment.
Most commonly using Java, C++, Python or C#, software developers work with key stakeholders across the business to create, test and improve the applications that play a fundamental role in the company’s daily operations.
You will be working across the software development lifecycle, gaining essential experience in handling requirements, support and maintenance, while following an Agile methodology to constantly strive for better results. You’ll quickly become indispensable to your team.
About MThree Alumni
MThree Alumni helps smart, engaged graduates and big organisations to grow. We bring the two together and plug the gaps with training and support. That makes us a career partner or a strategic talent partner, depending on your viewpoint! We also offer senior consulting services in technology and finance.
Since 2010, we’ve helped organisations deliver key technology projects with expert consultancy across risk and compliance, application support and software development, vendor products and cyber and information security.
This is underpinned by our 24-month Alumni Graduate Programme, which bridges the gap between academic life and corporate culture by helping talented graduates build on formal qualifications with technology training and career coaching that prepares them for a fast-paced start to their career with our client base.
Today, with over 500 consultants deployed on client sites globally, and presence in London, New York, Paris, Singapore, Johannesburg, Montreal and Hong Kong, we’re a trusted partner to global organisations committed to upscaling their tech teams and delivering innovative technology services.
Want to see our talent in action? Watch our video to learn more about the Alumni Programme.
MThree supports graduate development at all levels irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. MThree is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and runs regular diversity events and initiatives to attract the best graduate talent spanning all backgrounds.