Are you a lover of technology with a passion for programming?
At MThree we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re on the hunt for ambitious grads to join the MThree Alumni Graduate Programme in Canary Wharf, London, commencing in September.
Our 24-month graduate development programme begins with 4-8 weeks of intensive training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a software developer.
Once successfully completed, we work with our aviation clients to source interview opportunities and kickstart your career in technology.
What you’ll need:
- 2:1 degree in STEM
- Knowledge of a programming language like Java, C++, C# or Python
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A motivated, self-starter attitude
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills.
What you’ll learn:
- Knowledge of the travel technology market and the different business/IT teams involved
- How to successfully work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- The software development lifecycle
- The fundamentals of Linux and SQL
- How to code in C++
What you’ll receive:
- Fully-paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field
- A competitive graduate salary, with:
- Pay reviews every six months
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care throughout the 24-month programme
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry.
What you’ll do:
If successful, you’ll work with one of our clients as a software developer, designing, developing and maintaining complex applications in global team environment.
Most commonly using Java, C++, Python or C#, software developers work with stakeholders across the business to create, test and improve applications which play a fundamental role in the company’s daily operations.
You will be working across the software development lifecycle, from requirements to support and maintenance, while following an Agile methodology to constantly strive for better results.
About MThree Alumni
MThree arms global banks and enterprises with the skills and expertise they need to meet their most complex business and technology challenges.
Since 2010, we’ve helped organisations deliver key technology projects with expert consultancy across risk and compliance, application support and software development, vendor products and cyber and information security.
This is underpinned by our 24-month Alumni Graduate Programme, which bridges the gap between academic life and corporate culture by helping talented graduates build on formal qualifications with technology training and career coaching that prepares them for a fast-paced start to their career with our client base.
Today, with over 500 consultants deployed on client sites globally and presence in London, New York, Paris, Singapore, Johannesburg, Montreal and Hong Kong, we’re a trusted partner to global organisations committed to upscaling their tech teams and deliver innovative technology services.
To find out more, visit: www.mthreealumni.com
MThree supports graduate development at all levels irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. MThree is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and runs regular diversity events and initiatives to attract the best graduate talent spanning all backgrounds.