We are looking for Graduates to join our July Alumni Graduate intake across Asia. We have opportunities in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
To be eligible for this role, you should already have the right to work in these countries as we do not sponsor visas.
If successful, you will gain a place on our Graduate Programme and start your journey by training with us before going on to work as a Software Developer in a global bank, maintaining, designing and developing complex applications in a dynamic global team environment.
Most commonly using Java, C++ and C#, Software Developers work with stakeholders across the business to create, test, and improve applications which play a fundamental role in the bank’s daily operations.
You will be working throughout the Software Development lifecycle, from design and testing to support and maintenance while following an Agile methodology to constantly strive for better results.
Our training includes:
- Professional Skills
- Financial Market Theory
- Software Development Life-Cycle
- Linux, Java, Python, Oracle, Jira
We are looking for Graduates who:
- Love programming and problem-solving
- Work collaboratively with other teams across geographies keeping the business priorities in mind
- Work well under pressure, can multi-task, deal with demanding customers, knowing when to push back
- Are motivated self-starters and team players
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills (ability to articulate technical issues to the business)
- Are highly analytical and numerate
- Have the right to work in Shanghai, Hong Kong or Singapore
Watch our video to learn more about the Alumni Graduate Programme