About MThree Consulting
Since 2010, MThree Consulting has been helping clients solve their business and technological challenges. We are a technology and business consultancy with a global workforce delivering significant business and IT projects in some of the largest financial services organisations worldwide.
We have a global presence and are experts in delivering exceptional quality to our client base, providing consulting services across Risk, Regulation & Compliance; Vendor Products; Application Support; Application Development; Cyber & Information Security; Data Science and DevOps areas.
We have partnered with a major investment bank and require ambitious, analytical individuals to join their Risk Management department, providing risk reporting, quantitative analysis, perform investigations whilst working to risk metrics.
The successful candidate will hold previous experience working in financial markets, reporting and monitoring reports - this includes internship and/or placement experience.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct predominantly quantitative analysis, and perform investigations, a dice-and-slice analysis into risk metrics
- Support risk managers with implementation, calculation, calibration, and maintenance of risk measures.
- Liaison with local Global Risk Analytics teams in implementation of novel and cost-efficient computational platforms
- Perform risk limit monitoring and provide guidance on limit breaches with appropriate escalation
- Provide an analysis to support and inform risk decisions on trades, positions and new products
- Identify and escalate issues to senior management through appropriate review of risk data, controls and reporting
- Actively participate in regulatory exercises to support regulatory engagement
- Generate ad hoc and bespoke risk reporting for senior management
- Identify improvements to infrastructure, including streamlining, standardising and globalising processes and reporting
What you need:
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Financial markets knowledge or experience.
- Experience of MI Reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- Display a flexible attitude to work.
- Strong team player.
- Challenge/Personality. To be able to deal and thrive in a fast-paced pressured environment.
- Provide clear reports on investigations
- Act as escalation level on case investigations