Do you have an IT / Engineer / Science / Mathematic / Finance diploma and a genuine passion for technology and top-notch communication skills?
At MThree we help you turn your degree into a career in financial markets – and we’re on the hunt for tomorrow's top production support analysts.
- Keen on technology and solving problems
- A people person who loves to communicate and collaborate to get the job done
- Cool, calm and collected under pressure
- A numbers whizz with an analytical mind
- A go-getter with bags of enthusiasm
- Someone who loves learning and developing new skills?
If so, let’s talk.
Our 24-month graduate programme pairs people just like you with our global banking clients, fast-tracking your development and turning your degree into a career.
Beginning with 4-8 weeks of intensive, market leading training and career coaching by industry recognised subject matter experts at our London Canary Wharf Training Academy, the MThree Alumni Programme gives you everything you need to kick start a career in technology.
What you’ll learn:
- The ins and outs of financial markets, electronic trading strategies and banking businesses
- How to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Modern banking trends
- Information security and technology risk management policies
- All you need to know about Linux, SQL and scripting.
What we offer:
- Fully-paid, in-depth and interactive training with graduates just like you, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field
- A competitive salary, with:
- Regular pay reviews
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care throughout the 24-month programme
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive sector.
What you’ll do:
Production support is a vital role in enterprise technology. Working with a global team, you’ll help support systems including algorithmic trading engines and regulatory reporting by:
- Monitoring system health
- Resolving incidents
- Investigating past incidents
- Managing the release process for new versions of software
- Automating and enhancing workflows
- Working closely with business stakeholders to resolve issues with technical systems and applications. Work is tracked using ‘tickets’.
You’ll also regularly communicate with other technical teams including vendors, developers and infrastructure on release management and issue resolution.
About MThree Alumni
MThree arms global banks and enterprises with the skills and expertise they need to meet their most complex business and technology challenges.
Since 2010, we’ve helped organisations deliver key technology projects with expert consultancy across risk and compliance, application support and software development, vendor products and cyber and information security.
This is underpinned by our 24-month Alumni Graduate Programme, which bridges the gap between academic life and corporate culture by helping talented graduates build on formal qualifications with technology training and career coaching that prepares them for a fast-paced start to their career with our client base.
Today, with over 500 consultants deployed on client sites globally and presence in London, New York, Paris, Singapore, Johannesburg, Montreal and Hong Kong, we’re a trusted partner to global organisations committed to upscaling their tech teams and deliver innovative technology services.
Watch our Alumni video to learn more
MThree supports graduate development at all levels irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. MThree is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and runs regular diversity events and initiatives to attract the best graduate talent spanning all backgrounds.