We are a looking for junior consultants to join us and work on-site within one of partners Risk, Finance Change teams. Specifically, the positions will fall within Market and Credit Risk divisions of the investment bank where regulation and compliance requirements are evaluated, and strategies developed for the bank. As this is within a Change function the successful candidates will need excellent communication skills, knowledge of the financial markets, a willingness to learn from SMEs and desire to help the client.
This Alumni would be expected to learn the PMO role over the first 24 months with a view of them moving into a Project Management or Problem Management role thereafter. An excellent position for someone looking for career progression under exceptional management leadership.
Duties and Characteristics
- Very organised and exceptional communication skills.
- Organisation of data across internal documents, SharePoint etc.
- Communicate with senior stakeholders and chase/follow up with stakeholders in regards to project deliverables.
- Minuting of meetings across the Risk Division.
- Excel knowledge, pivot tables etc.
- Degree in Economics, Maths, Engineering or similar with additional background in finance. Could be university modules in finance or industrial placement with a finance client.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.