MThree DevOps Consultants work on major technology implementations, collaborating closely with development and IT operations to help enterprise organizations move faster while increasing the productivity and quality of the entire software development lifecycle. This role operates across people and processes while leveraging the power of automation and cloud computing.
- Software Engineering or Systems Administration background
- Linux / Windows - Scripting (Java, Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- Configuration Management and Provisioning (Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Saltstack)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, CircleCI, TravisCI)
- Source Code Management (Git/SVN)
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Containers/Containers Orchestration (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos, Rancher)
- Bachelor’s degree of higher in a Technology, Engineering or Science-related discipline
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to discuss technical and non-technical matters with colleagues across the organization - Desire to be challenged and learn new skills within a global organization
The MThree DevOps Practice believes in thought leadership and knowledge sharing.
Many of our team members speak at major global technology events, on the radio/TV and write articles for leading online publications.
If you enjoy learning, collaboration and being challenged, you will work well with this team.