Love using technology to solve complex problems? Interested in harnessing the power of data and machine learning in an exciting Investment Banking environment?
As a Data Scientist at MThree, you’ll have the chance to advance your skills and carve your best path through the world of work.
MThree Alumni helps smart, engaged graduates and big organisations to grow. We bring the two together and plug the gaps with training and support. That makes us a career partner or a strategic talent partner, depending on your viewpoint! (We also offer senior consulting services in technology and finance.)
You’ll start with 4-8 weeks of training here at MThree HQ to help you hit the ground running (we pay you a salary from day one). Then you’ll complete a 24-month placement with one of our partner organisations, where you’ll be at the heart of their tech activities (with help from MThree all the way). After that, most of our graduates progress to a permanent position with the organisation. The sky’s the limit.
In your role, you will have plenty of room to make an impact. As an MThree graduate Data Scientist you will be at the heart of one of the worlds most respected Investment Banks Data Science capabilities. You’ll be using your technical skills to develop scalable tools for the business, and using Data Science and Machine Learning techniques to solve real-world problems.
This role is perfect for you if...
- You have a 2:1 degree or higher in a STEM subject (science, technology, engineering, maths). Or you’ve delved into these areas as a side project or hobby.
- You can demonstrate a passion for technology. For example, using languages such as Java, C++, C# or Python… or any others.
- You have a specific, demonstratable interest in Data Science
- You’re highly numerate and analytical.
- You have strong skills in written and verbal communication.
- It’s a bonus if you already have experience working in teams in a collaborative environment.
What you’ll learn at MThree Academy:
- A range of technical skills cover Data Modelling, Architecture, Big Data and Programming.
- The ins and outs of Data Science and how it all translates into the day to day at big organisations.
- Relevant industry knowledge.
- How to apply your existing skills in the commercial world.
- Professional skills and interview techniques.
What you’ll get:
- In-depth interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A competitive graduate salary (even while you train!), with pre-agreed pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefits package (gym membership, Health Shield, Employee Assistance Programme and Perkbox included).
- Ongoing training, support and social events throughout your 24-month placement.
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an attractive and competitive industry.
Sounds good? We’re ready when you are
We have start dates throughout the year and welcome applications anytime. In the next step, you’ll need to submit your CV. It’s as simple as that!