MThree Consulting are currently on the lookout for numerous junior Software Developers to join our graduate programme this summer! As part of our programme, you will undergo 4-8 weeks of intensive training, before having the opportunity to join a prestigious, market leading Investment Bank, beginning an exciting career in technology.
Candidates will have the opportunity to make real contributions to the department's success, while developing their skills significantly, gaining experience and training within a dynamic global development environment.
- Recent graduates from a Computer Science or STEM background (those from different specialisms with a background and passion for technology also considered)
- On track to obtain a 2:1 or a 1st
- Experience with Java, C++, C#, or Python (other development languages)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
As a company, we can offer:
- A competitive graduate salary, with regular pay reviews and a flexible benefits package
- Continued training and pastoral care, as and when you need it
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to break into a desirable and competitive industry
Watch our video to learn more about the Alumni Graduate Programme