We're on the lookout for Computer Science and STEM graduates to join our graduate programme as Junior Software Developers!
As part of our programme, you will have the opportunity to join a prestigious, market-leading Investment Bank or Insurance Company, beginning an exciting career in technology. You will make a real contribution to the department's success, while developing your skills significantly, gaining experience and training within a dynamic global development environment.
- Recent graduates from a Bachelors Computer Science or STEM background (those from different specialisms with a background and passion for technology also considered)
- On track to obtain a A; B; C aggregate
- Experience with Java, Web Development, C++, C#, Python (or other development languages)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
We can offer you:
- A competitive graduate salary, with regular pay reviews and a flexible benefits package
- Continued training and pastoral care, as and when you need it
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to break into a desirable and competitive industry
Please note, candidates who are graduating next year won't be considered.
For more information, please apply with an up to date CV.