Are you a lover of technology with a passion for programming?
At MThree we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re on the hunt for ambitious grads to join our Alumni Graduate Programme in Northampton.
Our 24-month graduate programme begins with 4-8 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a software developer.
After you've completed the paid training, you'll have the opportunity to fast-track your career at a global investment bank or leading tech company.
What you need:
- 2:1 degree in a STEM subject
- Knowledge of a programming language such as Java, C++, C# or Python
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills.
What you’ll learn:
- Coding languages such as Java or C++
- The software development lifecycle
- The fundamentals of Linux and SQL
- Professional skills, interview techniques, and industry knowledge
What you’ll receive:
- Fully-paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field
- A competitive graduate salary, with:
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry.
What you’ll do:
If successful, you’ll work with one of our clients as a software developer, designing, developing and maintaining complex applications in a global team environment.
Most commonly using Java, C++, Python or C#, software developers work with stakeholders across the business to create, test and improve applications which play a fundamental role in the company’s daily operations.
You will be working across the software development lifecycle, from requirements to support and maintenance, while following an Agile methodology to constantly strive for better results.
Apply now to begin your application.
Or watch our video to learn more: