Alumni by MThree Consulting provides graduates with a platform to kick-start their career within an exciting industry. You will be given training and support whilst gaining experience working for our central government client, where you will be working on large-scale digital transformation projects.
You will have touched upon various technologies during your degree and be particularly skilled in Scala development. During this role you will gain exposure to AWS, Drupal and test frameworks such as Selenium and Cucumber.
MThree will provide you with:
- Paid practical training in one of our Academies to bridge the gap between your degree and what you will need to succeed working on client site.
- A full-time paid opportunity to work onsite with our client's whilst receiving career support and on-going pastoral care from MThree.
- A minimum of two years commercial experience to kick start your career.
- Continuous career progression after two years with MThree or one of our clients.
What we're looking for:
- STEM Degree graduates with a 2.1 or above
- Knowledge of Scala
- A passion for technology
- Individuals who can collaborate within a team and learn from senior members
- Self motivators who enjoys learning new things
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills