At MThree, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re on the hunt for ambitious grads to join the MThree Alumni Graduate Programme in Bristol.
Our 24-month graduate programme begins with 4-8 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a software developer.
After you've completed the paid training, you'll have the opportunity to fast-track your career at a global investment bank or leading tech company.
This particular stream is looking for graduates who have studied Scala or Java with knowledge of Hadoop big data platform.
What you need:
- 2:1 degree in a STEM subject
- Knowledge of a programming language such as Java, C++, C# or Python
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills.
What you’ll learn:
- Coding languages such as Java and Scala
- The software development lifecycle
- The fundamentals of Linux, SQL and Hadoop
- Professional skills, interview techniques, and industry knowledge
What you’ll receive:
- Fully-paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field
- A competitive graduate salary, with:
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
What you’ll do:
If successful, you’ll work with our banking client a Scala/Hadoop developer, designing, developing and maintaining complex applications in a global team environment.
Most commonly using Java, Scala, software developers work with key stakeholders across the business to create, test and improve the applications that play a fundamental role in the company’s daily operations.
You will work across the software development lifecycle, gaining an essential grounding in handling requirements, support, and maintenance, while following an Agile methodology to constantly strive for better results and becoming indispensable to your team.