The Alumni Team is responsible for the sourcing, screening, recruitment, selection, and on-boarding of Graduate talent into MThree’s Training Academy.
As a recruiter you will be responsible for identifying strong graduates by using a number of different channels, job boards, ad responses, LinkedIn and University Careers Fairs.
- Responsible for the Delivery of constant, high quality and readily available candidates for MThree’s global Alumni offering.
- Build strong relationships with candidates through regular contact by telephone and email.
- Maintaining a professional image of the Company through providing a professional service to all candidates.
- Assist on the Reporting of the effectiveness of the delivery function vs the requirements and targets of the business set by senior management and Director – Head of Alumni.
- To assist in driving the sourcing strategy ensuring the pool of candidates across all disciplines and locations is well maintained and sufficient to service client demands at all times.
- Ensure the internal candidate database is fully up to date at all times and complete for reporting purposes.
- Sourcing and screening candidates in the London Hub as well as nearshore and ad-hoc global locations.
- Reporting as required on candidates, interviews and placements.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in business or another related industry highly desirable but not essential
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Driven to succed and motivated by a target driven environment
- Willing to go above and beyond to hit targets and team quarterly targets