We are looking for multiple skilled Java developers to join of our clients, a globally leading Investment Bank, based in Glasgow. This opportunity would be suitable for recent graduates and candidates with up to three years relevant industry experience.
This particular team develops and maintains IT systems that are responsible for the post-trade management of repo and stock loan trades, the posting and optimization of collateral for the firm globally, and enabling the firm to comply with regulations regarding Client Money and Asset protection.
You would be joining a strong, Agile development team in Glasgow, witha global presence across New York, London, Budapest, Tokyo, and India.
- Server-side Java development working as part of a large Agile developer team.
- Liaising with senior team members and clients to precisely specify the functionality that will be developed.
- Developing functionality in an iterative fashion, writing full unit and integration tests for each function that is developed. Working with team members and our partners to ensure that all functionality is fully UAT tested before being released to Production .
- Continuously improving the quality of our system and codebase via best practices including code reviews and refactoring where necessary.
What we require:
- Good numerical skills
- Knowledge of a programming language
- That you're excited and passionate about your career
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary – starting on £23,000 - £25,000 and have increases every 6 months
- Gym membership
- Extensive training
- Help and support throughout your placement
- Regular social events to meet the Alumni on-site at other clients