Our Alumni Graduate Programme
The programme runs for 2 years with the intention of you going on to work directly for one of our clients.
You will start at MThree’s Training Academy and receive specialised training delivered by industry expert trainers who arm you with the right skills and knowledge to be deployed as a Consultant.
Throughout the 2 years, you’ll have access to regular social events, training, industry talks and networking evenings to support a healthy work-life balance and help you progress at a fast pace.
We are looking for Computer Science Graduates to join our Alumni Graduate programme and work with one of our leading Banking clients based in Bournemouth. To be successful in applying for this role, you must be one of the following:
- A Computer Science Graduate
- Waiting to receive your Computer Science degree results
- A candidate with up to three years of relevant industry experience
Your position will be working across a number of teams, including Payments, Connectivity and e-commerce. You will join a strong, Agile development team in Bournemouth, with a global presence across New York, London, Budapest, Tokyo, and India.
- Server-side Java development working as part of a large Agile developer team.
- Liaising with senior team members and clients to precisely specify the functionality that will be developed.
- Developing functionality in an iterative fashion, writing full unit and integration tests for each function that is developed. Working with team members and our partners to ensure that all functionality is fully UAT tested before being released to Production.
- Continuously improving the quality of the client’s system and codebase via best practices including code reviews and refactoring where necessary.
What we require:
- Good numerical skills
- Knowledge of a programming language
- That you're excited and passionate about your career
What we offer you:
- A competitive starting salary of £23,000 - £25,000 with increases every 6 months
- Gym membership
- Extensive training
- Help and support throughout your placement
- Regular social events to meet the Alumni on-site at other clients