About the Alumni Graduate Program
At MThree, we turn degrees into careers at big finance and tech companies.
We train you for 4-8 weeks at our MThree Academy to prepare you for your placement. Once you’re up to speed with the latest technology, processes and industry knowledge, we support you throughout your 24-month placement. This is where you’ll get properly stuck in: a chance to learn, grow and really make an impact. And after that? You could take up a permanent role at the organization, or stay on with MThree as an Alumni Pro consultant.
With pay rises every 6 months, flexible benefits, the support you need, and a community of fellow grads, the Alumni Program gives you everything you need to launch your career.
We're looking for graduates to join our Alumni Program as Java Developers and help drive the evolution of financial trading from an art to a science. Following the Alumni training, you will join a small, elite, global team that works directly with the business and delivers in an Agile way.
The role will cover all aspects of software development, from gathering requirements, generating ideas, designing and developing solutions, to testing, releasing and providing 3rd line support.
A major focus of the project is a strong automated test framework so knowledge of Test-Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development is important.
The ideal candidate will have experience of order management systems but we will also consider exceptional technologists with the desire to learn the trading domain.
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented programming and design
- Experience of multi-threaded applications and inter-process communications
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Testing tools, e.g. JUnit and Mocking frameworks
- Experience developing trading or front-office platforms
- RESTFul web service
- Dependency injection frameworks e.g. Spring
- Team City
- XML, XSLT
- Oracle database
- IBM WebSphere MQ
- Unix shell scripting
- Team player
- Self-starter who actively manages their own career development
- Motivated by delivery not hours worked and will go the extra mile
Apply now or watch our video to learn more.