At MThree, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re on the hunt for ambitious grads to join the MThree Alumni Graduate Programme in Sydney, Australia.
Our 24-month graduate programme begins with 4-8 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a DevOps Engineer.
After you've completed the paid training, you'll have the opportunity to fast-track your career at a leading tech company.
The main responsibility of a Service Reliability Engineer is to participate in the successful delivery of the end to end services with agreed SLAs to our customers by leveraging, improving, designing and implementing services that automate application provisioning and manage the underlying infrastructure as a service (all layers, from compute to storage, including network).
The goal of a Service Reliability Engineer will be to accelerate Application teams’ ability to reliably and consistently deliver applications by developing standardized automation to control, build, artifact and deploy managed services, integrated into loosely coupled toolchains, to form a common continuous deployment pipeline for application development teams as a whole.
Other responsibilities include ongoing issues such as capacity planning, change management, problem management, incident management, release management, performance improvement, and automation/tool development.
What you need:
- 2:1 degree in a STEM subject
- Knowledge of a programming language such as Java, C++, C# or Python
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills.
What you’ll receive:
- Fully-paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field
- A competitive graduate salary, with:
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
Please note that to apply you must already have the right to work full time in Australia.