You’ll be joining the Client Outreach team which was created to build a central outreach capability within Client Data Services with shared goals of creating best practice, process efficiency and achieving improved compliance and timely remediation. The remit of the team is to service cross divisional outreach requirements arising from Regulatory, Tax, Know Your Client (KYC) and off-boarding drivers. The global team is responsible for the coordination, project management, query handling and communication to clients as part of regulatory programs across the bank.
The team have implemented a process to obtain outstanding information needed to complete a client profile direct from either the business or clients in line with the banks due diligence requirements. Outreach have specific and stringent deadlines that must be met each month as each account has a limited amount of time to pass through to completion.
- Alongside a colleague, managing the KYC Remediation team within the Outreach department and providing oversight and management of the groups and a deep understanding of the processes and the product
- Ensuring the overall performance of the team and individuals contributions in order to meet agreed targets
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of Deutsche Bank business lines and Account set ups within Deutsche Bank systems
- Ensuring that any operational procedures are performed within agreed policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that deliverables are met within Service Level Agreements
- Ensuring that risk indicators, controls and service levels are monitored as well as creating a strong culture of risk mitigation and risk management
- Building strong working relationship with senior points across the Front Office to assist with escalations and ensuring we have good working relations with the KYC Remediation team
- Acting as an escalation point for the process and fostering relationships with various stakeholders and vendors
- Ability to work with multiple data sets across platforms to correlate in-scope / out of scope populations for different regulations
- Ability to co-ordinate across teams and individuals
- Ability to deal with Senior Personnel across business lines and product lines
- Understanding of and ability to deliver clear and concise Management Information (MI)
- Strong organisational and communication skills with effective problem solving and mediation skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change with a proven ability to cope with conflicting and critical deadlines
- Demonstrates proficiency with Microsoft Office – especially strong Excel skills (Pivots, V Lookups, IF Functions, reconciling large data sets)
Degree – Maths, Business Management, Economics, International Management, Finance & Accounting, Investment Management