At MThree we partner talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re looking for a passionate, ambitious graduate to work for one of our biggest investment banking clients in anti money-laundering analysis. Working as part of a busy team, you’ll have a strong interest in financial crime and will be responsible for undertaking and presenting anti-financial crime case investigations to people across the organisation.
Successful applicants will attend the 24-month MThree Alumni Graduate Programme, which involves 4-8 weeks of fully-paid, intensive training and career coaching, giving you the skills to hit the ground running in your new role.
What you’ll need:
- 2:1 degree or above
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- A keen interest in financial markets
- A desire to be challenged and learn new skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills and numerical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills — ability to articulate investigations and summaries in a coherent manner
- A team-player mindset with a collaborative approach to work
- A motivated, positive self-starter attitude.
What you’ll learn:
- Knowledge of financial markets, trading and banking businesses
- The processes within an investment bank, from sales to back office
- The money laundering and terrorist financing process
- The role of the EU and other key bodies in combating financial crime
- How financial services companies can be exploited as a vehicle for financial crime
- Use of Excel, VBA and proprietary data processing and reporting tools/applications.
What we offer:
- In-depth, interactive and fully-paid training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field
- A competitive graduate salary, with regular pay reviews and a flexible benefits package that includes gym membership
- Continued training and pastoral care, as and when you need it
- Regular social events
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to break into a desirable and competitive industry.
What you’ll do:
- Perform triage and validation of anti-financial crime cases
- Produce clear, detailed reports on investigations
- Communicate clearly, building a rapport with front office contacts and clients to source and retrieve required information as efficiently as possible
- Act as an intermediary between compliance and front office
- Gather the business and client information required to complete due diligence investigations
- Create weekly management information on file status to deliver accurate updates to internal teams
- Manipulate large datasets in MS Excel as well as producing daily reconciliations.
Watch our video to learn more about the Alumni Graduate Programme