In this role you will play a pivotal role towards the management of ongoing maintenance and support of trading systems, providing key stakeholder relationships, service delivery and technical management in a demanding environment.
Teams typically support systems for client connectivity, market access, low-latency trading, order management, smart-routing, internal crossing & algorithmic trading engines.
Skills necessary to perform the role are:
- Ability to perform in a time pressured environment
- Problem Solving skills
- Excellent communication (all forms)
- Team Player
What you will you learn:
- Unix & Linux OS
- Scripting (Shell scripts/Perl/Python)
- Basic SQL
- Experience of Middleware – Preferably TibcoRV, MQ, EMS
- Good degree in either Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or Economics
This role bridges business users (traders, relationship managers) and technology. You will gain great exposure to business operations and well as a deep understanding of technical applications and systems.
There are multiple openings on the programme for Production Support Analysts