We are looking to add to our cross asset Alumni Pro Application Support Analyst team with Junior Application Support Analysts. The successful candidate will need 12-24 months experience working in a similar role or exhibiting the same skillset. Support Analysts play a pivotal role towards the management of ongoing maintenance and support of trading and risk systems within the FX, Fixed Income and Equities Space. Candidates will also provide key stakeholder relationships, service delivery and technical management in a demanding environment.
Teams are likely to support systems for client connectivity, market access, low-latency trading, order management, smart-routing, internal crossing & algorithmic trading engines.
Essential Skills include:
- 12-24 months experience in an Application Support Analyst position
- Ability to multitask and perform in a time pressured environment
- Experience Unix & Linux OS
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Ideally knowledge of scripting (Shell scripts/Perl/Python)
- Middleware – Preferably TibcoRV, MQ, EMS
- Strong academic background