We require highly motivated graduates to assist in projects for the implementation and design of business change initiatives across front office, risk and regulatory reporting for cross asset class financial instrument trading.
Successful candidates will be responsible for talking in depth to the business and daily liaison with the trading and risk functions of tier one investment banking clients to provide business change delivery across number of key initiatives, whilst having the opportunity to develop their skills significantly through experience and supportive training within a dynamic global environment.
- Ability to multitask and perform in a time pressured environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Good analysis and documentation skills
- Genuine interest in trading instruments and finance
- Strong Degree in a finance, technology, engineering or science related discipline
There are several openings on the programme in this work stream