Want to do more this summer? Get hands-on paid experience working at an Investment Bank in London or Glasgow.
In a team with other students, you’ll work on live projects and add real value while developing your technical skills and your understanding of what it takes to succeed at a global organisation. Perform well, and you could secure yourself a place on our Alumni Graduate Programme.
The Summer Internship takes place from the end of June to the end of August and will require you to work in London or Glasgow full time. You’ll be supported and guided by your Line Manager at the bank and your dedicated MThree Relationship Manager. We’re passionate about developing the next generation of leaders and will help you get the best out of the experience. (Take a look at what our 2018 Summer Interns achieved.)
Technologies you can expect to use
- Rest Api
- CSS Styling
If you’re ambitious, passionate and match all the following criteria please apply:
- Computer Science or Mathematics student
- In your penultimate year of study and expecting a 2.1 or above
- Available for 10 weeks over the summer of 2019 (June - August)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK - full time
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlement
- Potential job offer when you graduate
- Join a global network of professionals and like-minded individuals
- Expand your knowledge of a prestigious industry
Big organisations face increasing demands and complexity in their technology landscape. MThree is a global consultancy that has helped teams to overcome those challenges every day since 2010.
With offices across the world, we quickly mobilise the extra firepower our clients need - from experienced senior consultants to smart, engaged graduates through our Alumni Graduate Programme.